Monday, July 15, 2013


*A dancing girl at an open air free show common in NE Thailand.*

The singers male and female are huge stars and sing in the beautiful traditional style.  I will see if I can get a video clip to add to this.  There are distinct roles; a handsome lead male singer; a beautiful female lead; a man dressed up in sequins in a traditional style; a man dressed as a woman like a pantomime lady.  

In between songs they perform sketches which are very funny, even to me despite my not understanding a word.  There are lots of double meanings and sexual innuendo which the audience loves.

Visit our painting and photography artist retreat guesthouse in NE Thailand

#Thailand #painting #holidays

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comments which will help me improve my work